The Third Sunday Blog Carnival is accepting submissions of links to current and past blog posts that contain poetry, fiction, or essays on writing. The first edition will be posted on January 15, 2012 and subsequent editions will be posted on the third Sunday of each month. For those who may not know, a blog carnival is a magazine/blog community that collects links pointing to blog articles on a particular topic.
Feel free to submit poems, short stories or novel excerpts (any genre), and posts about writing, the writing life, or publishing.
Please note the following:
- Links must be from a legitimate blog (ie, dated and archived).
- Any blog post written within the past 12 months is eligible.
- Blogs must be established–that is, be at least 3 months old and have 6 or more posts.
- Only one submission per blogger or blog will be accepted per edition.
It is not mandatory, but it is highly encouraged for you to add a link back to http://thirdsundaybc.com within your post once your link appears here. Or else, add Third Sunday Blog Carnival to your blogroll; if you do, let me know and I will add your link to my blogroll as well.
Links must be submitted by January 10 to be included in the inaugural issue. Links received after the 10th will be held in consideration for the next carnival edition.
To submit your link, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name as you would like it to appear
- The permalink to your post
- A sentence or two telling a little bit about the post to be used as a description/introduction
I reserve the right to limit the number of published links and to determine, at my sole discretion, which links will be included.
Thanks and I look forward to reading your posts!